Professional Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is a simple, safe and effective method to achieve whiter, brighter teeth and give you the confidence you deserve in your smile!
Why Professional Teeth Whitening?
The main benefits of professional teeth whitening are the high-quality professional only products used by a New Look Dental certified staff member to safely provide our patients with whiter, more even toned tooth shade, combined with care and reduced sensitivity to your teeth & gums.
As an experienced tooth whitening dentist, our dentist and team at New Look Dental provide expert consultations, guidance and products to ensure optimal results both in-office and at home. Our patients leave our office knowing that they received proper information about their options in conjunction with the professional assessment of treatment for tooth stains and continued care for a whiter, brighter smile.
Our team at New Look Dental, provides necessary guidance on how to use your customized at home teeth whitening products and will schedule pre-booked appointments for continued teeth whitening in-office maintenance.
What Are The Best Teeth Whitening Options?
New Look Dental provides multiple methods to meet your specific needs and lifestyle as follows:
- In-office professional grade teeth whitening services performed in one visit – Opalescence Boost containing 40% hydrogen peroxide power bleaching gel is used to achieve brighter, whiter teeth in one visit.
- Custom made teeth whitening trays for take-home use – Opalescence take-home whitening system is only accessible through a licensed dental professional. Available in multiple concentration levels for your preferred teeth whitening results and only requires 15 minutes per day of at home use!
Note: customized tray may be used at home, day or night.
- Conveniently pre-filled disposable trays, if custom trays are not preferred – Opalescence Go is the professional-grade alternative to over-the-counter non-professional whitening choices. These ready to go, unnoticeable clear trays infused with teeth whitening gel are very comfortable and do not require customization. They naturally adapt to the shape of your teeth and have a pleasant taste.
Two Concentration Levels
- 10% Concentration – Wear 30 – 60 minutes for 5 to 10 days
- 15% Concentration – Wear 15 – 20 minutes for 5 to 10 Days
New Look Dental’s professional team will prescribe the strength and method to correct your degree of tooth stains, and safely suit your desired timeframe for teeth whitening results.
What Can I Expect With Professional Teeth Whitening Services?
During your scheduled in-office teeth whitening service, at New Look Dental, here is what you can expect from our team:
- Our dentist will use a tooth shade guide and together with you, will select your preferred teeth whiting results.
- Prior to application of the Opalescence teeth whitening gel, we will carefully apply a gingival barrier to your gum line to prevent irritation and in-turn protect your gums.
- We will then prepare and apply the professional only Opalescence whitening gel to your teeth, to achieve superior teeth whitening results.
For high quality take-home care, molds are taken of your teeth to create customized teeth whitening trays. The tailored fit of our custom trays ensures thorough distribution of the teeth whitening gel, and even lightening of all teeth.
New Look Dental uses the Opalescence teeth whitening system, as the unique formulas lighten more shade levels with minimal sensitivity for noticeable results.
- Carbamide or hydrogen peroxides to lighten
- Potassium nitrate to minimize sensitivity
- Fluoride has been shown to help reduce decay and strengthen enamel
The Opalescence unique teeth whitening system is activated in-office and before each procedure to ensure the brightest and whitest teeth possible. This type of teeth whitening system also helps eliminate uncomfortable, hot lights. Both in-office and customized at home solutions penetrate deeply to treat stains that reside deep beneath and between miniature cracks in the enamel. The oxygen within the Opalescence gels breaks apart the discoloration and spreads to whiten the entire tooth.
How Can I Preserve My Whiter Teeth?
Here are some great tips to help sustain whiter teeth in-between teeth whitening treatments:
- Minimize drinking staining liquids, such as coffee, tea, cola and red wine. Another option is to use a straw when sipping liquids that may stain your teeth, especially the first few days after a whitening treatment.
- If possible, eliminate tobacco use as it can not only stain your teeth but also cause tongue discoloration!
- Use whitening toothpaste daily when brushing, as it will gently polish your teeth and remove any stains which have accumulated on the surface of your teeth throughout the day.
Note: Professional teeth whitening services work well for most patients with tooth discoloration cases. However, if teeth are discolored due to injury or medications they may require restorative dentistry (also referred to as Cosmetic Dentistry) solutions.